ALC 8500 Expert 2 not detected
Antwort als hilfreich markieren
1Positive Markierungen
Antwort als nicht hilfreich markieren
0Negative Markierungen
Melden Sie diesen Beitrag
27.03.2024, 18:29
Hello

I have install he latest version of the software and driver , the ALC is currently in version 2.06.

In the device manager I can see that the ALC is properly detected and connected.

But impossible to launch the Charge Professionel Software as I have connection error " No ALC 8xxx Expert was found" ....

how to solve that issue ?
Aw: ALC 8500 Expert 2 not detected
Antwort als hilfreich markieren
0Positive Markierungen
Antwort als nicht hilfreich markieren
0Negative Markierungen
Melden Sie diesen Beitrag
27.04.2024, 18:26
Hello, Julien68,

my Name is Hermann , i live in Stuttgart Germany, and someone Else i have the Same problem.

Only my ALC 8500 Expert 2 has the Nr. 2.08 and Version 3.0.

Because my Windows 10 Pro Computer with Charge Professionel Software want to much Power,

i buyed a Apple MacBook M1 and for working with Window, i also buyed the virtuell Software Parallels,

then i can play any Window-Programm, that was my idear, but it dasent run, i also became a Connection error " No ALC 8500 Expert was found ...". Then i go on my Windows 10 PC, and he found the ALC and i can work with my ALC 😀.

Only the Blei Aktivator dasent run on CH 2 with the red Control-LED, i am looking for this problem.

For your Problem :

Please look for your latest Java Update ( today Version 4.11) on your PC and also for every Driver-Update.

I wish you god Luck and please excuse my bad English.

Best regards:

Hermann in Stuttgart
Profil erstellen