Shop-Wechsel

Der Warenkorb wird nicht übernommen.

Zum Firmenkunden / Bildungseinrichtungs Shop

ELV-Ladegeräte

ALC 8500 Expert 2 not detected

Liebe ELVforum-Community, mit dem heutigen Tag informieren wir Sie darüber, dass dieses Forum demnächst eingestellt wird. Alle weiteren Informationen zu diesem Schritt und welche Alternative wir planen, entnehmen Sie bitte dem angepinnten Forumsbeitrag.
Beiträge zu diesem Thema: 2
Für Aktionen im ELV-Technik-Netzwerk müssen Sie sich ein Profil erstellen
ALC 8500 Expert 2 not detected
Antwort als hilfreich markieren
1Positive Markierungen
Antwort als nicht hilfreich markieren
0Negative Markierungen
Melden Sie diesen Beitrag
27.03.2024, 18:29
Hello

I have install he latest version of the software and driver , the ALC is currently in version 2.06.

In the device manager I can see that the ALC is properly detected and connected.

But impossible to launch the Charge Professionel Software as I have connection error " No ALC 8xxx Expert was found" ....

how to solve that issue ?
Aw: ALC 8500 Expert 2 not detected
Antwort als hilfreich markieren
0Positive Markierungen
Antwort als nicht hilfreich markieren
0Negative Markierungen
Melden Sie diesen Beitrag
27.04.2024, 18:26
Hello, Julien68,

my Name is Hermann , i live in Stuttgart Germany, and someone Else i have the Same problem.

Only my ALC 8500 Expert 2 has the Nr. 2.08 and Version 3.0.

Because my Windows 10 Pro Computer with Charge Professionel Software want to much Power,

i buyed a Apple MacBook M1 and for working with Window, i also buyed the virtuell Software Parallels,

then i can play any Window-Programm, that was my idear, but it dasent run, i also became a Connection error " No ALC 8500 Expert was found ...". Then i go on my Windows 10 PC, and he found the ALC and i can work with my ALC 😀.

Only the Blei Aktivator dasent run on CH 2 with the red Control-LED, i am looking for this problem.

For your Problem :

Please look for your latest Java Update ( today Version 4.11) on your PC and also for every Driver-Update.

I wish you god Luck and please excuse my bad English.

Best regards:

Hermann in Stuttgart
Profil erstellen